Incentive trip Vienna with Prater, Heurigen & Co
Traditional culture, music and art, romance and luxury – the elegant city of Vienna will seduce you at first sight during your incentive. You will find coffee houses on every street corner where you can taste the world famous Sacher cake. Experience a breathtaking view from the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel over the city center and then plunge into the hustle and bustle of the Vienna Prater. Immerse yourself in a metropolis in the dichotomy between past and present. Baroque imperial city or modern metropolis? Coffee house or trendy pub? Castle theater or musical? The truth is: Vienna is both – traditional and trendy! Life pulsates here! Three-four time during the day and the rhythm of the beats at night.
Day 1: Welcome to Vienna - We lay the city at your feet
– Individual arrival
– Check-in at the hotel and free time
– Old town walk with your Vienna Insider
In the afternoon you will be welcomed by your guides for a first orientation walk through Vienna. During the stroll you will discover narrow streets, hidden backyards and romantic corners and can admire the architectural diversity of the old town.
– Surprise champagne reception
To kick off the trip, a champagne reception with a string ensemble awaits you on an exclusively rented terrace of the Albertina (important art museum in the heart of the city).
– Walk to the hotel and free time
– Evening program “original viennese
For the way to the evening program we take the “Bim”, as the streetcar is called in Viennese dialect. Climb aboard a historic streetcar from the museum depot with us and enjoy Vienna in a special way. On the way there, we serve a glass of sparkling wine in the Bim as an aperitif to get you in the mood for the evening – while a harmonica player entertains the passengers with a few tunes in each carriage. You couldn’t arrange your first evening in Vienna in a more typical way: “Gemma zum Heurig’n!” This invitation to an evening of coziness with music and Viennese wine at the Heuriger is simply not to be missed.
Day 2: Spanish Riding School, real Viennese Schnitzel and Vienna Prater
– Breakfast at the hotel
– The history of the world famous Spanish Equestrian Art will amaze you
During a guided tour you will have the unique opportunity to explore the magnificent building and take a look inside the stables. The Spanish Riding School Vienna is the oldest and only riding school in the world where classical horsemanship is continuously cultivated. Surely not only for horse sport lovers a very special experience.
– For lunch we have real Wiener Schnitzel
For lunch we invite you to the “home of the schnitzel”. In the lovingly run family business, the schnitzel is still made the grandmother’s way. It’s a bit bigger, a bit thinner and a bit crispier than all the others, and therefore certainly a bit more popular. Served with Erdäpfel-Vogerlsalat with Styrian core oil – a culinary Viennese highlight.
– Strengthened we go in the afternoon to the Viennese Prater with phenomenal view
Fairground for many, place of nostalgic dreams for some, green oasis for almost everyone – and location of the more than 120-year-old Ferris wheel, one of Vienna’s most famous landmarks. In gondolas rented exclusively for the group, participants enjoy the magnificent view over Vienna. Of course, a glass of sparkling wine should not be missing. For daredevils: In the approx. 1-hour free time you can dare a ride on the highest chain carousel in the world (117m high!). Now it’s “buckle up and hold on tight.”
Or you can try your strength at the “Watschenmann”. (Note: Watsche is called a slap in the face in Vienna) . etc. etc. – Wurstelprater has a lot of attractions.
– Transfer back to the hotel and free time
– The evening will be festive!
You will be picked up from the hotel in noble horse-drawn carriages and chauffeured to “your palace” via nice little detours. After the carriage ride (about 20 min) we will serve you an aperitif in the reception salon of the palace. Toast your gala evening with a glass of champagne. After the reception we will escort you to your ballroom, where round tables, elegantly set, are already ready. A delicious menu as a combination of contemporary, creative and urban cuisine will be served to you. The dinner is accompanied by soft piano music, which provides the musical framework.
– The hotel is within easy walking distance.
Day 3: "See you in Vienna“
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Individual stay or departure
Our hotel recommendation: Hotel Steigenberger Herrenhof
The 5-star hotel is centrally located in the old town of Vienna. In the immediate vicinity is the Hofburg and the Kohlmarkt shopping paradise. All the famous sights are within easy walking distance. The stylish house is a good mix of tradition and modernity and because of that it fits perfectly with Vienna and your trip to this special city.
- Idea and concept
- Research, testing and feasibility of the individual program modules
- Complete preparation with all service providers including option management
- Monitoring of payment and cancellation deadlines of the service providers
- All transfers on site according to program description
- German speaking local tour guide during the program
- 2 nights at the 5-star Hotel Steigenberger Herrenhof incl. Breakfast
- Day 1: Old Town Walk with your Vienna Insider
- Exclusive rental of the terrace of the Albertina Incl. Musician with string instrument
- Champagne reception with a glass p. P .
- Exclusive rental of a historic tramway
- Evening at the Heuriger incl. Buffet
Incl. musical background and beverage package
- Day 2: Visit to the Spanish Riding School
- Lunch with Schnitzel dish Incl. small beverage package
- Visit to the Vienna Prater and use of your own gondola Transfer by horse-drawn carriage to the gala evening
Gala dinner in a banquet hall as a 4-course menu
Arrival by bus, train or flight
Price: upon request