Experience Vienna with classic car tour to the surrounding countryside
Vienna is not only a glamorous city, Vienna is a way of life.
You will feel and experience a touch of this unique attitude towards life and the flair of the Austrian capital during this incentive trip. Be it the venerable Vienna with its famous buildings or the modernity of the pulsating city: let us take you away. During a city tour you will get to know highlights of the old town. You will enjoy an aperitif during an evening cruise on the Danube through the illuminated city. Your classic car rally will then also take you to the surrounding countryside of Vienna. Of course, you will not lack anything culinary during the whole trip. Look forward to a special Vienna experience.
Day 1 Welcome to Vienna - City Tour and Cocktail Cruise on the Danube
Once you arrive in the Austrian capital, a bus will take you directly to the hotel where you can check in at your leisure.
After freshening up a bit, your guides will be waiting for you for a first orientation walk through Vienna. During the old town walk you will discover narrow streets, hidden backyards and romantic corners and you can admire the architectural diversity of the old town.
And then there’s a special surprise for you: On an exclusively rented terrace of the Albertina Art Museum in the heart of the city, we invite you to a champagne reception accompanied by a string ensemble. Let the flair and impressions of this city take effect on you.
Before dinner, enjoy your aperitif during an evening cruise through illuminated Vienna. After an hour’s journey, the ship moors at the landing stage of Vienna’s new hotspot.
We welcome your guests in the trendy restaurant “Motto am Fluss”. Like a sleek speed boat, the restaurant is located on the Danube Canal, right next to Schwedenplatz. On two levels, scene host Bernd Schlacher has created an extensive gastronomy landscape.
The hotspot on the Danube Canal is an architectural highlight. At first glance, the building could be mistaken for a ship. The heart of the “Motto am Fluss” is the restaurant on the second floor. The furnishings are reminiscent of the Venetian style of the 1950s: benches and tables with slender legs set at an angle, typical of the period. Black and white tile floors and a special attention to details such as lamps and glasses. Regional, organic food is served as part of your menu.
Look forward to a beautiful first evening in Vienna.
2nd day classic car rally and gala dinner
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, we start for the first highlight of the day. We’ll take you back to a time when automobiles smelled of leather, chrome sparkled and plastic was a foreign word. Our bus will take you to Gramatneusied, which is about 30 minutes not far from Vienna, to the Automobile and Motorcycle Museum. Once you arrive at the museum, we will welcome you with a welcome drink and invite you to take a tour of the museum. This will be followed by the handover of the roadbooks, the allocation of the classic cars and a detailed introduction.
Now it can start and the teams, divided into 2-4 persons, drive to the individual checkpoints according to a route given in the roadbook. Passing Laxenburg Castle, the tour continues to Mödling and Gumpoldskirchen, via Pfaffstätten to Baden to Hotel Schloss Weikersdorf, where lunch is provided.
Together you will then drive back to the Automobile and Motorcycle Museum. With coffee and cake you can review the experience together. A transfer will then take you back to the hotel and you can enjoy your free time.
In the evening we meet in the hotel lobby, from where we take a leisurely walk to the Daun-Kinsky Palace (approx. 15 min. walk).
The noble Palais Daun-Kinsky on Vienna’s Freyung is still one of the city’s most impressive buildings in terms of art history. It captivates not only by the richness of variation in the interior design, but also by magnificent stuccowork, beautiful fresco quadrature painting in the Oval Ceremonial Hall and various sculptures.
After the champagne reception in the men’s salon, guests are greeted by ladies in baroque costumes and escorted to the tables.
The in-house kitchen meets the highest standards and is exclusively available to the guests of the house.
During the dinner we will also have a small award ceremony where the best of today’s classic car tour will be awarded.
Optionally, we can gladly incorporate further highlights into the evening program: For example, your guests can be welcomed by a master of ceremonies in front of the palace and escorted to the Beletage by footmen, also dressed in period attire. During the sect reception, an actress appears in the guise of Countess Kinky and tells court gossip from the time of Maria Theresa. We are also happy to book an ensemble for the musical background of the dinner as well as a dance performance of the classical Viennese waltz by dancing couples.
Afterwards we will walk back to the hotel individually.
Day 3 Farewell to Vienna
Enjoy another leisurely breakfast at the hotel before checking out around noon.
Depending on your return flight or return time, you may have some free time to stroll the city streets on your own.
Optionally we would like to invite you to a brunch in the “Green Prater”, the former hunting ground of the Habsburgs in the Danube area. To get to the restaurant Lusthaus,
we would prepare a special surprise. Your guests can choose between three original means of transportation:
1. hackney carriages – they belong to Vienna like St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the Ferris wheel. A ride in one of the two-horse carriages is one of the highlights for many guests. There is almost no more comfortable way to explore the beauties of Vienna.
2. rickshaw – Take a seat in a comfortable rickshaw and let it show you the charming city by eco-friendly 1 hp variant. It will not cost you any effort, yet you will have the pleasure of passing live sights at a pleasant speed and viewing them in detail.
3. segway – on the guided segway tour you will get the most modern and newest segways. Before the ride starts, you will receive a briefing of about 30 minutes. ON THE SEGWAYS, DONE, GO… Fun is guaranteed here.
Later, your exclusive transfer to the airport will follow, from where you will start your journey home.
Our hotel recommendation:
5 star Vienna Marriott Hotel
Experience fresh and elegant design at the Marriott Hotel in Vienna.With its prime location on the famous Ringstrasse, across from the beautiful Stadtpark and close to St. Stephen’s Cathedral and other popular attractions, the Marriott is an ideal base for your incentive trip. You can expect 289 rooms and 34 suites on a total of eight floors. The rooms offer high quality furnishings with extremely luxurious beds for restful nights. For physical fitness, the Eurogym fitness center awaits you, and for relaxation moments, sauna, solarium, and an indoor pool and whirlpool are at your disposal.
Experience Viennese coffeehouse tradition from early morning until late in the evening at the Garten Café, the green heart of the Vienna Marriott Hotel. The Parkring Restaurant is famous for its varied classics and spoils its guests with exquisite delicacies. Champions, Sports Bar & Restaurant offers a combined restaurant and bar concept. Later in the evening, end the day with international live music paired with fine cocktails at the Cascade Bar with Vienna’s first indoor waterfall.
- Idea and concept
- Research, testing and feasibility of the individual program modules
- Complete preparation with all service providers including option management
- Monitoring of payment and cancellation deadlines of the service providers
- All transfers on site according to program description
- German speaking local tour guide during the program
- 2 nights incl. Breakfast at 5 star Vienna Marriott Hotel
- Day 1: Orientation walk through the old town of Vienna
- Champagne reception with string ensemble on an exclusively rented viewing plateau
- Boat charter for the evening Danube boat trip incl. Aperitif
- Dinner at the trendy restaurant “Motto am Fluss” incl. Drinks
- 2nd day: classic car rally incl. Museum tour, cars, snacks and lunch
- Gala Dinner at the Daun-Kinsky Palace
- We are very happy to customize the hotel, the program and the restaurants according to your ideas. Of course, you can also request the arrival and departure through us.
- Arrival by bus, train or flight
Price: upon request
- Artist program for the gala dinner at Palais Daun-Kinsky,
Price: on request!
- “Brunch in the green” at the Lusthaus in the Prater with the possibility to go there by Fiaker, Segway or rickshaw.
Price: upon request